Go to top
FOOTBALL TEAM MANAGER ROLE
- Introduce yourself to the coach and other team parents.
- Assist the coach, as required, on match days.
- Maintain and update, if necessary, the team contact list, initially provided by the FC, and distribute via email to team parents.
- Provide feedback to FC committee or attend FC meetings (1 or 2 per term) if possible.
- Encourage positive support during games and throughout the season, in line with the ISA Code of Conduct.
- Assist the FC to identify volunteer parents to staff the BBQ at Oxford Falls on assigned home rounds (usually 2 or 3).
- Develop a communication tree for fast information flow, in the event of last-minute changes due to wet weather, as advised by the coach.
- Encourage the writing of short game summaries and provision of photos which may be published in Woodchatta.
- Consider organisation of team social events.
- Be aware that First Aid is provided by the school via coaches.