Social Coordinator's Role:
The Social Coordinator is responsible for all social events held by the P+F Executive (i.e. Commencement
BBQ, Cocktail Night, Mothers Day Liturgy & Morning Tea, Fathers Days Breakfast, Staff Breakfast, Year
The role of the Social Coordinator is to:
- Be a member of the Executive Committee.
- Attend all Executive Meetings.
- Co-ordinate all activities appropriate to the function/activity under his/her control and in
- accordance with P & F objectives.
- Ensure the continued communication of progress to the President.
- Ensure all financial processes are directed through the P & F Executive Committee.
- Ensure any difficulties/problems/conflicts are clarified immediately with the President.
- Liaise with the principal and teachers to organize appropriate time schedules for all activities.
- Assist the school when they need to get parents to assist at school functions (eg morning teas)
- Prepare material advertising upcoming events
- Work with the President to prepare the annual calendar of P+F Events
Social Coordinator's Responsibilities:
- Formulate ideas to present to the Executive.
- Maintain effective liaison with Principal, P & F Executive and parents.
- Ensure all parents are kept informed via the Woodchatta.
- Formulate sub-committees (if required) to assist with activities.
- Actively engage the Class Representatives and Year Representatives to ensure they actively promote
- all P+F Activities and to enable them to run social activities for their own groups of parents and